Family Law - Divorce - Business and Civil Litigation - Corporate Law
More than 70 years of combined experience
Broward County Family Law Attorneys
Fort Lauderdale Business Lawyers
In South Florida, finding an attorney is not difficult. However, it is finding the right attorney that can make all difference in how your case is handled and how your issues are resolved.
At the Fort Lauderdale, Florida, law offices of Fischler & Friedman, P.A., our South Florida family law and business attorneys offer more than seventy years of combined legal experience. In addition to significant experience and expertise, our firm possesses a strong commitment to providing personal, one-on-one service. Since 1990, hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses have found us to be the right attorneys for them. We think you will feel the same.
Contact us today for an initial consultation regarding your legal matter.
Our firm can provide knowledgeable advice and skilled representation in regard to:
- Divorce and Matrimonial Law
- Child Support / Child Custody / Visitation
- Business and Civil Litigation, including breach of contract, personal injury
- Corporate Law
- Estate & Probate Planning, Administration & Litigation
- Criminal Law and Traffic
- Alternative Dispute Resolution - Our firm is on the forefront of this area, providing outstanding third-party neutral services for arbitrations, civil and family law mediations, and private judging. Our extensive litigation experience has given us the knowledge to meaningfully facilitate a wide variety of disputes, allowing for workable solutions that save clients the expense, delay and uncertainty of proceeding to trial
- Special Master & Receivership Services - Our firm is well regarded by other attorneys and the courts for the high-level execution of appointments in the Receivership and Special Master areas. Our ability to quickly analyze key issues, keep the parties on track and keep cases moving forward distinguishes the services we provide in this area.
Contact us today to find out how our experience and expertise can benefit you. We offer a free initial phone consultation to all prospective clients. After-hours and weekend meetings are available by appointment. Our fees are reasonable and we are willing to work with clients regarding fee arrangements. Major credit cards accepted.